We are looking for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician and MOT tester to join the team at Mastertech Poole. Working in a busy, well respected garage, you will be part of our dedicated and knowledgeable team. You will be professional, efficient with good attention to detail, and be able to integrate into the existing team.
- Perform maintenance, repairs and diagnostics on the full range of VAG Group vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards.
- Use manufacturer diagnostic equipment, ODIS, to ensure diagnostics, testing, maintenance and repairs are completed to a high standard.
- Undertaking Class IV MOT tests.
- Complete manufacturers training modules as required to ensure your knowledge and understanding of the product is maintained to the required level
- Maintain your work area to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
Ideally you will be trained to:
- VAG Service / Diagnostic Technician
- Certified Technician (NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent to Level 3)
- Alternative manufacturer equivalent
- Valid full MOT licence
- Driving License (required)
In return for your hard work, we will support you with Training and development.
Benefits will include –
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Staff Discounts
- In-house, manufacturer & professional training/ qualifications.
- A modern, clean, friendly working environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£38,000.00 per yea